1) Please bring one official id(PAN, License, Aadhaar etc) for smooth entry through the security at Microsoft.
2) Some car parking slots will be available. FCFS.
We will talk about various cloud-native & data management technologies & its use cases.
Awaiting surprises and goodies!! Post meetup networking and free lunch.
10.00 - 10.30: Speaker 1 - `Scaling kubernetes app using Virtual Kubelets ` by Vivek Sridhar, Technology Evangelist Microsoft
10.30 - 11.00: Speaker 2 - `OpenEBS for scalable logging on Kubernetes" by Uma Mukkara, COO MayaData
11.00 - 11.30: Speaker 3 - 'OpenSDS with VMWare platform for Data Management' by Najmudheen, Himanshu, OpenSDS
11.30 - 12.00: Speaker 4 - AKS and ACI better together for cloud native usecases by Meena, Technology Architect
12.00 - 01.00: Lightning Talks: lightning talks of 10 min each
- Azure Kubernetes DevOps a real world usecase - Ajay Nair, DevOps & Cloud Architect, CGI
- UniKorn - A Universal Resource Scheduler for YARN/Kubernetes and beyond usecase - Sunil, Tech Architect, Hortonworks
- Istio use cases by GuruPrasad, Technology Architect, Wipro Ltd
- 1 more topic slot open...........
1.00PM - Luch & Networking
If you are interested to give a talk please ping the organizer.
This will be a joint event with other few meetup groups: (Please RSVP in any of the following)
CNCF Bangalore Meetup:
Open Data Autonomy group Bangalore:
Container Native Storage Bangalore Meetup: