Joint Meetup with CNCF Bangalore & Open Data Autonomy & OpenEBS:
This meetup will cover various aspects of CONTAINER DATA including kubernetes - docker storage, Storage data management layers, DevOps, data Virtualization, Bigdata & AI deployment scenarios in containers. We will try to cover various use cases and solutions so that you walk away with how things happens in real world!
** Goodies and Surprises awaiting!!! Also, please join us for the lunch. (Tea and Snacks during the session breaks) **
Please find the tentative agenda:
1. CNCF Event Updates - KubeCon Barcelona and Shanghai - Krishna & Sanil, Chief Architects, Huawei
2. Volcano: Kubernetes Native High Performance Workload Manager - Asif, Senior Technical Leader, Huawei, Maintainer Volcano.
3. Introduction to data management in Kubernetes using OpenEBS, By Uma Mukkara, CO-Founder&COO , MayaData Inc
4. Demystifying Open Data Autonomy & Key Features (Orchestration, Telemetry and Multi-Cloud)- Sanil, Ashit, Himanshu, Naju and Neelam , OpenSDS
5. Migrating stateful apps running on Kubernetes by Harshita Sharma - MayaData Inc.
We are expecting Lighting talks from BigBasket / IBM / Click2Cloud and also Open to ALL. [We may have around 20min total]
Start Time: 10AM
Venue : wework office, https://www.wework.com/buildings/salarpuria-magnificia--bengaluru--Karnataka
ATTN: No parking at the venue. Recommend public transport OR self parking arrangements.
Please RSVP in any one of the meetup site:
CNCF Bangalore Meetup:
Open Data Autonomy group Bangalore
Container Native Storage Bangalore Meetup