A combined event with several Meetup groups coming together. Please buy the ticket - just to control the crowd purpose - and we will redistribute the proceedings as gifts to the participants!!
Participants and organisers decided to next combined event on
Microservices and Serverless.
It is my pleasure to share we would be part of the event with other meetup groups:-
- Mesos and CNCF Bangalore Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-Mesos-cncf-User-Group/)
- AWS Bangalore Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/awsugblr/)
- Azure Bangalore Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/Microsoft-Azure-Bangalore/)
- DevOps Bangalore Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/DevOps-Meetup/)
- DigitalOcean Bangalore Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/DigitalOceanBangalore/)
- Docker Bangalore Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/Docker-Bangalore/)
- Hydrid Cloud Bangalore Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-Hybrid-Cloud-Infrastructure-as-a-Service-Meetup/)
- Kuberntetes Bangalore Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-Kubernetes-Meetup/)
• Introduction to Microservices - Manu PK, Schneider Electric - 9:45 AM - 10 AM
• Introduction to Serverless - Vishnu Mishra, EQTribe Software Solutions - 10 AM - 10:15 AM
• Inter-Process Communication in Microservices using gRPC - Shiju Varghese - 10:15 AM - 10:45 AM
• Meetup Group Introduction - 10:45 AM - 11:00 AM
• Break - 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
• Doing Serverless with Docker - Neependra Khare, CloudYuga 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
• Microservices and Serverless implementation in IoT solution on Azure - • Rawat - Microsoft - 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
• Hosting a Dynamic Website without any servers - Dilip Kola - Tensult 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM
• Lunch Break 1:00 PM - 2:15 PM
• Going serverless with AWS Lambda and .NET Core - Vikram Chaudhary - Education First Pvt Ltd. - 2:45 PM - 3:15 PM
• Tea Break - 3:15 PM - 3:30 PM
• Using Mesos based resources in the form of docker containers from Jenkins CI system - Subramanyam Iyer - Oracle - 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM
• Tracing/Debugging in Micro services using OpenTracing - Hemant K Shaw - IBM 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Why are we not using meetup.com for RSVP?
Since meetup.com does not have a way to share RSVP among the three user-groups, we have decided use an external service(Instamojo). We are using Docker user-group organizer - Neependra's Instamojo account.
Why are we charging INR 100?
Mainly to make sure the meetup is not over subscribed.We have collectively decided to give back the received money in gifts to speakers (and/or prizes to participants).
[Note: Only 25 RSVPs per user-group]
Are we looking for sponsors ?
Yes, due to logistic constraint we are limiting 25 participants per user group. If we get sponsors we'll go for bigger venue and open more tickets.
If you are interested in speaking, please submit topic before 7th April'17