A perfect line-up of talks for DevOps, Platform Engineers and those interested in moving their Data Management platforms to Kubernetes.
- "Six months with Kubernetes" Abhay Kumar, Lead DevOps Engineer at Zolostays
- "Untangling the mess of Kubernetes Cron Jobs with Apache Airflow" Tanay Software Engineer at Clarisights
- "Build Cloud-Native Telco- Journey so far!"; Atul Deshpande, Platform Architect at Rakuten
- "Vault-ing Kubernetes" Harsh Thakur, Student at Jain University, Organizer of Hashicorp User Group, Bangalore
- "Introducing YuniKorn - A Universal Big Data workload Scheduler" Sunil Govindan, Engineering Manager at Cloudera
- "Cost-efficient horizontal scaling CI on EKS" Ronak Kogta, Infrastructure Engineer, Thoughtspot
- Lightning Talks and Open Session on CKA/CKAD
PS: To see what we discussed in the past meetups, check out: https://github.com/opensource-advocates/datamanagement
This is your open platform to share.
Please reach out to me or any of the organizers or fill in the following CFP form if you would like to speak at this event of any of the upcoming events.
We are always looking for new venues to host the events. If you would like to host an upcoming event, please reach out to us over DM or using the comments.