With many organizations now deploying cloud native applications based on micro-services, using containers, VMs and serverless functions, they are faced with new security challenges and threats.
Based on our experience working with hundreds of cloud native implementations at enterprise companies , we've come to the realization that any cloud native security strategy must address these three areas:
- The build phase of applications
- The infrastructure on which applications run
- The workloads themselves
In this talk we will show how this holistic approach creates an opportunity to automate and improve security to previously unattainable levels, and the agility and acceleration it enables to drive digital transformation and cloud enablement initiatives.
If you are interested in learning how to cloud-native security is different than traditional security and what you should do to safeguard cloud-native applications and infrastructure, this session is for you.
🎁 🎁 Two raffle prizes will be given away during the event by our sponsors Aqua Security & CloudRoads.
Enter the raffle by signing up here: https://bit.ly/2Y86k02
🎓 What you will learn
- What is cloud-native security?
- Why cloud-native security is different than traditional security ?
- How to use a holistic approach to secure cloud-native applications and platforms?
👨🏻💻 👩💻 Who should Attend
- IT leaders eager to learn more about cloud-native security
- InfoSec teams
- DevOps teams
- Anyone who is interested in cloud-native and Kubernetes