"Magic" of Linux Containerization - Basic Mechanisms
1. From Docker to Open Container - change of the whole stack
2. Alternative container runtimes - what to choose and why do we need it all
3. Container Networking Interface, and how it works.
Not Recommended but Desirable - Java Monolith & Kubernetes
1. Basing on a real case, we'll look into migration of monolith Java app into Docker & Kubernetes
2. We'll go over specific tools of today's Kubernetes that could help with this kind of task
3. Will try to wrap up the findings and draw a conclusion.