What? Golang 1-day Intermediate Training
Where? @WeWork Hotel Europejski, Warsaw, Krakowskie Przedmieście 13, 5th floor
When? Thu, September 21th, 2019 @ 9:00 - 16:30
Who? Wojciech Barczynski
Wojciech is Head of Engineering at Hypatos.ai - a FinTech Machine Learning Startup. A golang programmer since 2016, a Serverless, Kubernetes/CloudNative practitioner. The organizer of Golang Warsaw Meetup.
- REST API
- Testing your CRUD app
- Database Access
- Observability: Monitoring with Prometheus and logging
- Kubernetes: client-go
- Kubernetes: Operator-SDK and kubebuilder
- golang installed
- docker (with Postgres and MongoDB images pulled)
The assumption is you write in Golang without hesitation.
Doors open at 8:45, the workshop starts at 9:00. We are ready to host 12 folk in the room. Do not forget to bring your laptop.
Official registration is now open. There are 3 ways of payment:
- you can pay via Meetup.com (PayPal) by clicking the 'going' button;
- you can register via Evenea: https://evenea.pl/event/cloudnativeworkshop2019/
- or you can contact organizers directly at [masked] and get an invoice to pay by a bank transfer.
Cost for 1-day workshop 1000 PLN + VAT.
Paying the fee confirms your participation in the workshop.
Please remember to unRSVP if you realize you can't make it - it will help a lot for our crew.
And make sure you follow Twitter (https://twitter.com/CNKPoland) for any updates and early announcements.
Join the Cloud Native & Kubernetes Community Slack: https://communityinviter.com/apps/cloudnativepoland/cloud-native-poland
Thu, September 12th, 2019
8:45 - 9:00 - Doors open - registration
09:00 - 10:30 - First part of the workshop
10:30 - 10:40 - Coffee Break
10:40 - 12:10 - Second part of the workshop
12:10 - 13:00 - Lunch Break
13:00 - 14:30 - Third part of the workshop
14:30 - 14:40 - Coffee Break
14:40 - 16:30 - Fourth part of the workshop
Direct contact with organizers: [masked]
See you there!