The asset management landscape is undergoing digital transformation. Efficient operations require the right data to be available to the appropriate people at the right time. With innovations including IoT sensor data that can be used to predict the future performance of critical energy infrastructure, there is more available data than ever to enable efficiencies.
The primary problem with harnessing available data to optimize pipeline operations is collecting vast amounts of unstructured data and applying AI transformations that systems can use effectively. This webinar will showcase a joint solution from Klarian and InfinyOn. InfinyOn Cloud is used to collect large amounts of system or sensor data, clean and transform it, and load it into Digipipe, the intelligent monitoring and advanced analytics platform from Klarian.
Join us for the session to learn:
• Ingest, transform, and structure IoT data in real-time with InfinyOn Cloud
• Deploy AI and machine learning on the live data stream with Klarian’s advanced analytics platform
• Centralize, analyze, and visualize data with the Digipipe analytics platform from Klarian
• Get insights into both historical and real-time data for better decision making
• Collect, process, and identify efficiency gains with Klarian’s remote edge controller and IoT flow metering system