-- This is a free meetup in collaboration with Innominds. --
The meetup venue can accommodate 40 people and it is first come first serve basis.
Location: Training room at 6th Floor, Indiqube Alpha, Marathahalli
Brief description of the session:
Microservices architecture is an architectural pattern that structures an application into a number of independently manageable / deployable / loosely coupled services, where each service provides a focused business capability.
This session provides an introduction on Microservices architecture and demonstrates the design & development of the same using Spring Boot / Cloud components.
Agenda (10 am - 12 pm):
a) Introduction to Microservices (characteristics, challenges, benefits, etc.)
b) Developing Microservices using Spring Boot
c) Using Spring Cloud components within the Microservices landscape
d) Dockerization of Microservices
e) Live coding session to demonstrate
• Microservices development
• Leveraging Netflix components- Eureka, Zuul, Ribbon within the Microservices landscape
Speaker: Chandra Veerapaneni
Ideal attendees: Developers/Architects
Key Takeaways for the attendees:
• Familiarity with Microservices, benefits and challenges
• Adequate information to start developing Microservices using Spring Boot
For the hands-on session (WiFi access will be provided):
* Participants need to bring their own laptops (if they want to implement what is being presented).
* Software prerequisites:
- Java installed (> 1.7)
- IDE (Eclipse or IntelliJ or your favorite IDE for Java)
Point of Contact: Please contact Mr. Ajay Kulkarni at[masked] (Innominds- Bangalore ) if you have any queries regarding the meetup location