We're back with another in-person meetup for August. We will have limited seats, so please ensure to RSVP to this event only if you're sure that you'll attend.
Join us to learn more about what's happening in the cloud-native community.
- 10:15 - 10:30 - Introduction to CNCF - Atul
- 10:30 - 11:00 - Kubernetes for Beginners - Bhavani Indukuri, Senior DevOps Engineer, Zscaler.
- 11:00 - 11:15 - Break
- 11:15 - 11:45 - Kubernetes Event-Driven Auto-Scaling using KEDA - Jeevan Ragula, Principal Software Engineer, Zscaler.
- 11:45 - 12:30 - Open Session & Discussion on contributing to open source and cloud native projects
- 12:30 - 13:00 - Accouncements & Networking
EPAM Office, Orwell 3, 11th Floor,
Salarpuria Sattva Knowledge City,
Google Maps Location: https://goo.gl/maps/pCuK9YshSWKHrLJW8
Entry is available through Gate No. 8. At Salarpuria Sattava
In 'Orwell 3' building, take lift to 11th Floor.
Enter EPAM Cafeteria.
4 Wheelers – B3
2 Wheelers – B1
For any questions, Feel free to comment on the event page or email us at
email@example.com or call Ranjith Raj : 9533589259
You can also reach out to us on our social handles: