Hey, Hyderabad CNCFers, We are getting ready for the upcoming, CNCF May meetup.
Be sure to register for an awesome day of interesting sessions, ranging from Intro to this new community to some interesting talks around cloud-native.
- Registrations: 09.30 am to 10.00 am
- Intro to CNCF Hyderabad: Vineeth: 10:00 am to 10:15 am
- DAPR - A Microservices Framework on Azure: Radhika Bollineni: 10:15 am to 11:00 am
- Break: 11:00 am to 11:15 am
- Setting Kubernetes Pod Resource Requests and Limits: Burhan Shaikh: 11:15 am to 12:00 pm
- Enabling Kubernetes Cluster Backup using Velero: A Practical Approach and Real-World Insights: Bhavani Indukuri: 12:00 pm to 12:45 pm
- Lunch: 12:45 pm to 01:30 pm
- Kubernetes Networking 101: Shubham Sharma: 01:30 pm to 02:15 pm
- TBD (Breakout sessions, lightning talks, etc.): 02:15 pm to 03:00 pm
Venue: Microsoft campus, Building 3, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Google Maps location (https://goo.gl/maps/CHzRZZA9KrDrk7bi9)
For any questions, Feel free to comment on the event page or email us at
You can also reach out to us on our social handles: