In the world of continuous delivery and cloud-native, the boundaries between what is our application and what constitutes infrastructure are becoming increasingly blurred. Our workloads, the containers they ship in, and our platform configuration is now often developed and deployed by the same teams, and development velocity is the key metric to success. This presents us with a challenge that the previous models of security as a final external gatekeeper step cannot keep up with. To ensure our apps and platforms are secure, we need to integrate security at all stages of our pipelines and ensure that our developers and engineering teams have tools and data which enable them to make decisions about security on an ongoing basis. In this session.
In this talk Some of the challenges Matt will address include:
What isn’t working:
- Why the old ways of doing security don’t mesh with the way we build apps today
- The challenges of including security into a DevOps/agile workflow
- Kinds of security issues we need to consider and look at where the integration points are to build in security as part of our CI/CD process.
Hopefully, we will get introduced to you Snyk’s latest version of Snyk Code including:
- Snyk Code language & framework support.
- How to enable Snyk Code in the web UI.
- Best practices for using Snyk Code's IDE plugins.
Keep Track of Cloud Native with Cloud Native Islamabad.