As we all know DevOps is a combination of two different responsibilities you need to know what language 'dev' are using and what language 'ops' are using in order to be productive and successful with your DevOps role.
And we all know that's kind of scary journey to begin with. No sweat we are here to help you out.
Coming Thursday Join us together we learn and explore DevOps from scratch.
DevOps  / For Absolute Beginners
We will be covering these points in detail.
- What is DevOps? Is it a methodology? Is it a culture? Is it a mind-shift? Is it a buzz word?
- Why do you need to invest time in DevOps?
- Why is DevOps used any way?
- DevOps work flow?
- Best DevOps toolkit?
- Role, Responsibility of DevOps engineer?
- What is automation in software development lifecycle?
- Best DevOps automation tools?
- From where we start?
- Revolution 2.0 vs Revolution 3.0 ?
- From Mainframe to Virtual Machines to Containers?
- Bit of Cloud touch?
- How to look awesome as a DevOps engineer?
- Future of DevOps?
- Do certification or why do certification matters?
- Next plans?
For more detail about our past/present/future sessions. Get in touch with us at
Sound Cloud Podcast: https://soundcloud.com/saim-safdar-107338485/