In June 2022 Keptn became an incubating project within the CNCF. We would like to celebrate and have a first ever global Keptn Community Day! This event provides a place for maintainers, contributors, and users of Keptn to come together and to discuss Keptn’s current state and its future evolution. Join us for a day of community roundtables and discussion groups on Keptn itself, integrations and interoperability with other tools from the Cloud Native Landscape!
We’ll talk about where we’ve been and where we’re going, together. Session topics include:
* Stories from Keptn users. What works and what doesn’t? Success stories.
* Keptn 1.0 release – first stable release of Keptn
* Keptn 2.x and beyond – what’s next for Keptn?
* Keptn for modern Cloud Native CD – integrations ArgoCD, Flux and other projects
* Orchestrating GitOps-based applications with Keptn
* Keptn community governance and sustainability
We invite everyone interested in Keptn to join us and to contribute at the community day! The event is free if you're registered to Kubecon.
Event page: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/kubecon-cloudnativecon-north-america/attend/experiences/#keptn-community-day