***Registration is to be done on EventBrite page, look for description below***
Hi Cloud Native enthusiasts
We are organizing a workshops designed for engineers interested in AWS services (auto-scalling, serverless, Hadoop etc)
Workshops are part of the paid event ( https://sphere.it ) but we are excited to make it open to all cloud native enthusiasts.
To get your free entry you need to (take a look at photos attached to this event, scroll down to see them):
1) Go to https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/sphereit-conference-2019-workshops-tickets-in-pln-tickets-58640875437 and click "Tickets"
2) Enter promo code: workshop-for-community
3) Pick "Cloud Builders’ Day"
Keep in mind there is a limited number of seats. If you sign up make sure to come, otherwise you block the seat for someone else who might have wanted to come.
Cloud Builders’ Day
Cloud Builders’ Day is a full-day workshop focusing on latest state-of-the-art technologies which are being used by companies around the world to quickly build new applications, run systems and analyze data. During this workshop, you will be using AWS – Amazon Web Services – cloud which is already being used by millions of people around the world to accomplish their goals and build future. During this workshop you will be performing multiple labs such as:
* Building highly availability systems with auto-scaling mechanisms
* Understanding and using different types of databases
* Analysis large data sets using the Hadoop ecosystem
* Building systems with help of Serverless technology
* Understanding and using Docker technology
* Using Artificial Intelligence
* Tools supporting development work
* And many others.
Tomasz Stachlewski is a Principal Solutions Architect at Amazon Web Services, where he helps companies of all sizes (from startups to enterprises) in their Cloud journey. He provides guidelines for creating cloud solutions that deliver the most value to his customers, and help take their IT to the next level. He is a big believer in innovative technology such as serverless architecture, which allows organizations to accelerate their digital transformation. Before joining Amazon, he worked at LOT Polish Airlines, where he architected their first cloud projects, IBM and at Accenture.
Workshops are co-organized by VirtusLab & AWS Polska.