We are excited to announce the August meetup scheduled for Thursday August 16th.
In this session:
- We will go through the basics of Kubernetes and Helm.
- We will discuss the complexities of writing and managing Kubernetes Yaml's and
- How we can overcome the difficulties by Helm Charts.
- We will demonstrate what it takes to launch a deployment using Helm Charts vs writing Kubernetes manifests.
- We will demonstrate a simple workflow of CICD involving Helm, Git, and Jenkins.
-For the hands-on workshop, we will provide pre-built Kubernetes and Helm machines for attendees to try deployment using Kubernetes and Helm
1. Krishna Venkata is a Cloud Automation Engineer at Ericsson
2. Shabhari Motamarri is a Technical Architect at Verizon
3. Nanda Kishore Reddy is a Technical Architect at Verizon
6:30 - 6:45 - Social
6:45 - 7:10 - Club Business/JobFair
7:10 - 8:00 - Kubernetes and Helm Charts
8:00 - 8:15 - Group Discussions /Q&A
8.15 - 8.30 - Social/Wrap-up