CCOG #004

- View Map Charlotte
Wed, May 4, 2016, 7:00 PM (EDT)

About this event

Everyone,

Next week we'll continue our Container Orchestration discussion with a very special guest: Mathew Lodge, COO from Weave Works.

Weave provides many solutions for effectively operationalizing container usage and orchestration in production. They are agnostic to the orchestration platform, and provide a "short stack" of solutions which includes management (Scope), networking with automatic service discovery (Net), and routing with load balancing (Flux).

I've been a fan of Weave products since the beginning, and I'm extremely excited to have them come speak at this months Meetup!

Please come, and bring your friends and co-workers to next week's CCOG Meetup. We'll be meeting on the same time: the first Wednesday of the month, at 7PM.

Sponsors are welcome! If you have a good projector setup, are willing to provide food/drinks for the group, and are willing to Sponsor our event please reach out to me. I would like to get some more members to come to our Meetups, especially since we have begun bringing in vendors to present their solutions.

Brandon

When

Wednesday, May 4
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM (EDT)

Where