Hello Charlotte Kubernauts!
Welcome to the "official" Kubernetes Meetup for Charlotte, NC (sponsored by Google/CNCF). We typically meet on the first Wednesday of each month. Locations are announced prior to the Meetup date via Meetup subscription emails and announcements.
We typically try to do the following for each Meetup:
• Our Meetups are inclusive for everyone wanting to know more about containers and container orchestration.
• Our Meetups offer instruction and product demonstrations that allow you to learn Kubernetes at a "do-it-yourself" pace afterward.
• Occasionally we will hand out swag and other cool items.
• We encourage others to share ideas and demonstrations (please contact the organizer in advance to schedule time for your demonstration).
• We are passionate about cloud-computing and active in the Kubernetes/Docker and other cloud computing communities!
If you are interested in attending our Meetup, please sign-up and follow us on Twitter @kubernetesCLT! Also, I am always looking for additional help. If you are interested in co-organizing our Meetup, please reach out to me. Special perks are available for doing this! :)
- Brandon B. Jozsa