Welcome to our first Kubernetes Philly Meetup!
Jason van Brackel will be presenting on the following topic:
"Kubernetes 101 - Exploring Kubernetes Fundamentals"
We'll explore topics including
• I Have My Apps in Docker Containers, Now What?
• Kubernetes History, Origins and Architecture
• Popular Use Cases for Kubernetes
Food and drinks will be provided!
6:00 - 6:30 - Meets, Greets and Eats
6:30 - 7:30 - Exploring Kubernetes Fundamentals
7:30 - 8:00 - Where are we going as a group? Next Steps
Note: We'll hold over the Katacoda for another meetup as I want time to talk about the future of the meetup.
We would like to thank GSI Health for very generously hosting the meetup as well as providing food and drinks for the event! We also like to thank Apprenda for sponsoring our meetup subscription this month.
If you are not planning on being there and have RSVP'd yes, please change it! The max for the room is about 60, GSI Health is also equipped with live video conferencing and has offered to provide a live link for us as well.
· GSI Health is on the top floor of the BYN Mellon center.
Location on maps: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Gsi+Health+Llcfirstname.lastname@example.org,-75.1717299,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c6b99b365962bb:0xaedcda9e0d6f5594!8m2!3d39.9534357!4d-75.1695412
· You can enter from both the JFK or Market St. sides of the building. The building stands right on top of Suburban Station for those taking a train; just exit to suburban station and follow the signs for JFK and Market street exits.
· Just show up to the front desk and say “I’m here for the Kubernetes Meetup” and you’ll be guided directly where to go.
· All guests will have an array of sandwiches, drinks and snacks to choose from and access to the cafeteria for refreshments and bathrooms.
· People unable to attend in person can attend and participate via webinar using this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/524388259388327681
Lead Solutions Architect