Workshop : Google I/O Extended 2023 Lahore

Lahore

Jul 30, 2023, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM

In-person event

Google I/O Extended is a tech meetups that brings the excitement of Google I/O, an annual conference showcasing Google's latest developer solutions. It welcomes Google Developer Groups, Google Developer Student Clubs, Women Techmakers, and you will see the "Cloud Native Lahore" Speaker to present kubernetes Workshop.

About this event

Join us at Google I/O Extended, a thrilling tech meetup that brings you all the excitement of Google I/O, the renowned annual conference highlighting Google's cutting-edge developer solutions. This event is a must-attend for Google Developer Groups, Google Developer Student Clubs, Women Techmakers, and technology enthusiasts alike.

We are delighted to announce that the esteemed "Cloud Native Lahore" Speaker will be joining us to present an insightful Kubernetes Workshop. Cloud Native Lahore, a collaborative initiative, will be a significant part of this event, fostering knowledge sharing and innovation.

Don't miss this incredible opportunity to immerse yourself in the latest developments from Google and gain valuable insights into cloud-native technologies. Mark your calendars for a day filled with knowledge, networking, and inspiration at Google I/O Extended. See you there!

#GoogleIOExtended #CloudNativeLahore #KubernetesWorkshop #GoogleDevelopers #GDGLahore #GoogleDeveloperStudentClubs #WomenTechmakers #TechEvent

Speaker

• Syed Asad Raza

Ascend Healthcare and solution

Cloud & DevOps Engineer

When

When

Sunday, July 30, 2023
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM UTC

Organizers

• Syed Asad Raza

CNCF Ambassador

Devops Engineer