Come and join us at MYOB for a talk by MYOB DevOps Architect Paul Van De Vreede about how to use OIDC with Kubernetes.
The agenda is:
6:00 to 6:20 meet and great
6:20 to 6:30 community news
6:30 main talk
Connecting Kubernetes to your Identity Provider with OpenID Connect
Did you know that you can connect Kubernetes API Authentication (AuthN) and Authorization (AuthZ) to your company's Identity Provider (IdP) with OpenID Connect (OIDC)? Or use your Google, Github or Twitter logins? This talk will deep dive into OIDC, Kubernetes AuthN and AuthZ and show you how to provide dashboard and kubectl access to the Kubernetes API without needing to provide yet another login to your developers.
What we'll cover:
* the OAuth2 standard and OIDC extension
* Kubernetes Authentication and Authorization with RBAC
* The different parts of OIDC with Kubernetes
* How to setup the Kubernetes Dashboard with OIDC
* How to setup kubectl with OIDC