CNCF Pune is all set to host its next happy hour in Pune. We are happy to announce our collaboration with DOKc and CNCF Pune for this meetup.
Join us for happy hour as industry experts talk about all things Docker, Kubernetes, CNCF and monitoring, observability, dashboarding, and more.
Docker is all set to host its next happy hour in Pune. We are happy to announce our collaboration with DOKc and CNCF Pune for this meetup.
Join us for happy hour as industry experts talk about all things Docker, Kubernetes, Open Source (GSoC, LFX, Hactoberfest) monitoring, observability and more.
Here's what you can expect :
Welcome & Team Intro
1. How to get into GSoC and contribute to Open Source projects - Rohan Sasane (GSoC23 @PECaN project
2. Cloud agnostic K8S with kubespray: Seamless deployments & monitoring - Akshay Baluapuri (DevOps Engineer at Coditas)
3. ECR, ECS, EKS - Santosh Mamil (Solution Architect @Wipro)
4. Winning strategies to get into Open Source programs - From the mentors POV - Sagar Utekar (SRE @VMWare)
Networking and swags
Special give aways for Cloud Native Day Pune event
We can’t wait to host you for our next event in Pune, Maharashtra. It will be a lot of learning and fun, we promise!
Very limited capacity at the venue, so please RSVP if you plan to join us in-person!
**Please note this would be an in person event and no recording would be shared post the meet up
1. To register for the event, follow the below process -
a. RSVP and follow Docker meetup page : https://www.meetup.com/docker-pune/
b. RSVP and follow CNCF meetup page : https://community.cncf.io/pune/