In cooperation with the Silicon Valley CloudComputing Group you are invited to attend a presentation about "How Openstack does Continuous Integration," on Satuday, 24Jan15.
Ever wondered how you would support a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) system
that supports check-ins from 1800 developers?
Monty Taylor has helped guide the OpenStack Foundation’s CI/CD tools since its inception, and will be sharing stories of what worked and what didn't, how it got started and how it evolved, with our community during the entire day.
- HP recently announced HP Haven OnDemand, a cloud based Big Data solution providing a fast-track to data-driven insights. It’s an easy-to-consume suite of cloud services that you’ll have up and running in minutes. Developer-friendly APIs and advanced analytics enable you to create next-gen apps and services with ease. In this talk we’ll introduce you to both IDOL OnDemand and Vertica OnDemand, and explore a few demos and use cases that enable Big Data reach and performance for any organization large or small. In this talk we’ll introduce you to both IDOL OnDemand and Vertica OnDemand, and explore a few demos and use cases that enable Big Data reach and performance for any organization large or small.
- CloudFoundry is a free open source software (FOSS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution that enables teams of developers and system administrators to collaborate on the Rapid Deployment of full-stack applications. Learn how you can use HP Helion Development Platform Community Edition, a new free OpenStack-based CloudFoundry distribution.
- Monty Taylor is Manager of Developer Automation and Infrastructure for HP Helion Public Cloud. He runs the developer tooling, automation and process for the OpenStack project, is an at-large member of the OpenStack Project Policy Board, and is a regular conference speaker around the world. Monty has been with OpenStack since its inception.
- In 2010, Walter Maguire became the first hire west of Denver for Vertica, makers of the Vertica Analytics software platform for real-time analytics of structured and unstructured data. Since then, he has helped build the HP Vertica customer base and team in the Western USA. He has worked with a wide variety of SQL and NOSQL technologies as well as tools and techniques for analytics. Now as Chief Field Technologist with HP Vertica, Walt has the unique pleasure of addressing customer needs with the continuing Haven, the HP Big Data platform.
- Martin Zerbib is a Developer Evangelist for HP IDOL OnDemand, the Human Information API platform. Martin has been working at solving unstructured data problems for years, designing and implementing solutions using many of HP’s big data and analytics technologies. Martin likes to attend Hackathons, meet ups and developer events of all kinds and is an active member of the IDOL OnDemand community.
- Rick Evans is a Senior Technologist for HP Helion. Rick also helps run the SF Bay OpenStack Meetup at HP Moffett Towers and is actively involved with the local OpenStack community. He is a lifelong resident of Silicon Valley.