As promised 2012 will be the year of more content, in more formats, and more ways to participate!
While this Thursday we'll still be jamming on whatever members want to -- from unwinding over a bevvy to figuring out what this OpenStack thing is through white boarding out a problem -- we're also going to try a small workshop for eight people.
* 10 minutes introduction getting everyone on the same page.
* 15 min exploring the Glance configuration files, and looking at how the service runs.
* 25 min tracing through a Glance operation, and exploring!
Vijay walked me through the session this morning, and it's good. This is a new session with new material, so your participation will help make it even better!
After signing up for this session (meetup) please email me, [masked] :
1. Confirmation that you have devstack installed.
2. What you are currently working on with devstack.
We want to make sure 8 prepared people show up, so please do email me your devstack experience.
Jesse Andrews will also be at the meetup to collaborate on any advanced devstack topics. Unfortunately, I'm out of town, but Mandell and the rest of our Piston Cloud crew will be almost as delightful and entertaining as I am.