With reference to Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - OpenStack is the backbone of all the major players. Hence to keep technocrats updated LinuxWorld has initiated this training. Further details for your perusal :
Time to be recognized amongst countable RedHat Globally Certified - Cloud - OpenStack - Infrastructure as a Service- Administrators of India
Mission : LinuxWorld's "Learn to Lead" aims to create history in the books of India by making maximum OpenStack Certified Administrators to serve the upcoming demand in the market and also an understanding on latest Technological Developments and Trends targeting every participant to be Corporate Ready.
This course teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance. Through hands-on labs, students will explore fault-tolerant and redundant configurations of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, and will also look at the future plans of the OpenStack development community. This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Infrastructure-as-a-Service Exam (EX210).
Training Content :
On 15th Aug - 16th Aug, 2015
1. Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Understand Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack Platform features and terminology Red Hat Enterprise
2. Linux OpenStack Platform installation - Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack platform using packstack. - Use Horizon web interface manage it.
3. Message broker
- Install and secure the Qpid message broker service.
4. Identity service
- Install, configure, and use the Keystone authentication services.
5. Object storage service
- Install and manage the Swift object storage service.
6. Image service
- Install the Glance image service.
- Import system images. 7. Block storage service
- Install the Cinder block storage service.
- Manage Cinder volumes.
On 22nd Aug - 23rd Aug, 2015
8. Networking service
- Install, configure, and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform networking service.
9. Compute and controller services
- Install Nova compute and controller.
- Learn how to add nova compute nodes.
- Launch an instance from the command line.
10. Additional compute node
- Learn to add and remove additional Nova compute nodes.
11. Orchestration service
- Install the Heat orchestration service.
12. Metering service
- Install and manage the Ceilometer metering service.
- Launch a stack.
13. The future of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
Facilitator's Profile : Mr. Vimal Daga - Chief Technical Officer - LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd
Certifications: RHCE v4/5/6/7, RHCSS, RHCVA, RHCA, OpenStack Certified, Storage Certified, Cloudera BigData Hadoop Certified, LFCE, AWS Certified, Python Certified Developer and much more to go
Delivered corporate inhouse trainings to all big giants namely Wipro, TCS, Genpact, Alcatel Lucent, Binani Cement, Judicial Department and many more to go.
Hence will be sharing his personal experience of actual usage of technologies in the real working environment.
Don't miss this opportunity!!!
RedHat Global Official OpenStack - Infrstructure As A Service (Cloud Computing)Training + RedHat Official Courseware @ INR 2500 only.
For booking your seat, fulfill the registration formalities and make the payment on the following link :