We're thrilled to announce the upcoming event for Stockholm Cloud Native Community Group on Monday, October 19th at 7A Posthuset. Doors open at 16:30, and the first presentation starts at 17:00 PM. Cloud Native Computing Foundation announced the graduation of Cilium yesterday, and we are very excited to learn more about it during the meetup.
- In our first talk, Bosse Klykken will discuss improving the supply chain in 5G Core Kubernetes clusters with secure container image distribution and verification.
- For our second talk, Dean Lewis will explore Cilium and Grafana.
Preceding the upcoming meetup, we are delighted to present a instructor-led, hands-on workshop centered on Cilium and Service Mesh, commencing at 13:00. Should you express an interest in participating, we kindly invite you to register via this link: https://isovalent.com/events/2023-10-19-cilium-workshop-stockholm/
Thanks to our event sponsor Isovalent, we'll have snacks, drinks, and a venue ready for the event! A special thanks to Bosse Klykken, Senior Architect at Redpill Linpro and co-organizer in the Cloud Native Community Oslo who made this extra event happen.
We're excited to see you there!
We also want to send a friendly reminder to only RSVP 'yes' if you plan to attend. Here's why it matters:
- Limited Space: The event has a limited capacity, and updating your RSVP can open up spots for others who are eager to join.
- Less Food Waste: Updating your RSVP helps us reduce food waste by ensuring we prepare just enough to satisfy your appetite.
- Respect for Fellow Attendees, Organizers, Speakers, and Sponsors: By updating your RSVP promptly, you're showing consideration for others. They will have a more enjoyable time knowing that we've planned for an accurate number of guests.
- Enhanced Experience: A well-organized event is a memorable event. Your updated RSVP will help us tailor the experience to your needs, making it more enjoyable for everyone.