KubeCon is the biggest event to learn about Kubernetes and cloud-native development. From Kubernetes 101, through use case stories, to in-depth code walkthroughs. In the recent Kubecon, there were about 200 talks!
In this session we will summarize the recent KubeCon event from my experience and highlight some interesting learnings from the sessions that I attended.
Among the topics we will cover:
- 3 Keynote highlighted announcements
- How the OOM-Killer Deleted My Namespace
- Stop Writing Operators
- How to Manage 2.5 Million Lines of YAML
- GitOps Is Likely More Than You Think It Is
- What Does It Mean to Delete Something in K8s
- Fast, Simple Go+Docker Development
The talk is delivered in Hebrew