The CNCG Dakar (or CNCF Dakar) is the Cloud Native Community Group in Dakar, Senegal. It is a group of tech enthusiasts with a common interest in Cloud-Native Technologies and the CNCF ecosystem who are willing to share and learn together.
Join other Cloud Natives in sharing of experiences of balancing speed of development and resiliency of operating continuously delivered software and on modern infrastructure.
Cloud native technologies empower organizations to build and run scalable applications in modern, dynamic environments such as public, private, and hybrid clouds. Containers, service meshes, microservices, immutable infrastructure, and declarative APIs exemplify this approach.
All the events of the Cloud Native Dakar meetup are governed by the Linux Foundation Code of Conduct available on https://events.linuxfoundation.org/code-of-conduct/ . We are committed to making participation in this meetup a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of level of experience, gender, etc.
We would love to talk about these in our upcoming events:
• Kubernetes, Service Mesh, Prometheus, docker, Containerd, Istio, Meshery, Linkerd, Envoy, Open Policy Agent, Building Cloud Native apps on Azure, AWS, GCP and Oracle Cloud , GitOps, DevOps and so on.
• If you want to speak with us on these technologies feel free to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find us in:
- A Cloud Native Community Group: https://community.cncf.io/dakar/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cncg_dakar
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cncg-dakar
- GitHub: https://github.com/cncgdkr/
Software & DevOps Engineer | Lead Organizer
Lead DevOps Engineer | Lead Organizer
DevOps Architect | Lead Organizer
Cloud & DevOps Engineer | Lead Organizer