ABSTRACT OF THE TALK
You want to build a Kubernetes Operator for your software. Which tool to choose? Operator SDK with Helm, Ansible, or Go? Or maybe start from scratch with Python, Java, or any other programming language? And what is the right phase in the Operator Capability/Maturity Model that you should provide?
In my talk I'll present:
- Different ways of building Kubernetes Operators
- Demo of building the same Operator using different tools
- Methods used by the most popular Operators (Couchbase, Prometheus, MongoDB)
- Operator Capability Model and how it affects your toolkit
- Our journey with Hazelcast Operator
Cloud-Native Team Lead
Cloud-Native Team Lead at Hazelcast, author of the book "Continuous Delivery with Docker and Jenkins", trainer, and conference speaker. He specializes in Java development, Cloud environments, and Continuous Delivery. Former employee in a number of companies and scientific organizations: Google, CERN, AGH University, and more.
Data on Kubernetes Community
Director of Community